From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-01 02:47:20

Douglas Gregor <doug.gregor_at_[hidden]> writes:

> On Jun 27, 2005, at 1:24 PM, David Abrahams wrote:
>> Is there a machine I can login to at OSL where I can GDB this setup?
>> I could build that compiler myself, but...
>
> eddie.osl.iu.edu
>
> You should have access already, and the toolset looks like this:
>
> {
> GCC_ROOT_DIRECTORY = "/u/dgregor/Build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-3.3.6" ;
> extends-toolset gcc ;
> PYTHON_VERSION = 2.3 ;
> PYTHON_ROOT = "/u/dgregor/Build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-3.3.6" ;
> }

I'm testing now, but you should know that this method of setting up
the Python location is not going to work in general. You only get one
setting of those variables for your entire test run (two if you're on
Windows, so you can test Cygwin as well), and setting them in the
toolset may be too late. In principle they have to be set on the
command-line or in the environment, like their doc says.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting