From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-02 15:33:41

Hi Joel,

Joel de Guzman wrote:
> I am not against macros per se. I use macros all the time now
> if it's clearly the best solution to a particular problem.

Allow me a curious question for that matter:

What's the rationale for using huge macros in combination with REPEAT_FROM_TO in
the Fusion source code (instead of using no macros and ITERATE)?

Please don't get me wrong: it's not my intention to complain about one of your
remarkably great (no irony) libraries here (and I don't care as its user). I'm
having some difficulties to understand how the ugliest way to use macros can be
the best solution to that particular problem, though.

Regards,

Tobias