From: Andreas Pokorny (andreas.pokorny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-04 11:58:10

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 12:02:18AM -0700, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> << Background >>
> xpressive is a TR1 regex work-alike that also accepts regexes as
> expression templates and lets regexes nest and call each other recursively.

How does xpressive implement recursive/nested regexes?
The nested regexes look like context-free grammars. Is expressive
able to handle LL-1 grammars only, or even RL grammars?

Regards
Andreas Pokorny

PS: I have not found enough time to implement some conveniece structures for
spirit scanner generation based upon xpressive :(.