From: Alexander Balaev (alexbalaev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-05 07:10:00

Hello,
Sorry I couldn't find how to reply on the message.
Actually the first workaround worked for me. I needed
to place first #define BOOST_MSVC into the *right*
spot. I think I misread the post initially...
I will try to find if the second workaround is good
although it will be hard - too many headers.
Thanks much for the help, Alex.

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/2509074
> but it doesn't work for me
>
> Could some one please help me on this....
> MSVC6.0 SP6, Window XP with the latest MS SDK.
> Thanks in advance, Alex.

This has been reported a couple of times, but no one
has ever come up with a
test case that I can reproduce, I found this:
http://www.unixwiz.net/archives/2004/11/ which looks
like it may be a
solution, but whatever the problem is, it's of
Microsoft's making and not
ours.
Hoping this helps,
John.