From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-05 16:33:49

On Jun 30, 2005, at 11:16 PM, David Abrahams wrote:
> According to http://lists.boost.org/boost/2004/12/17263.php we
> need to add a "Best Practices" section to the Parameter library
> documentation:
> [snip]
> I don't know if we have enough here to warrant a separate "best
> practices" guide. Did anyone have anything else in mind for this
> section, or should we consider rolling the answers into one of the
> other sections of the documentation?

Well, I'm not sure we have enough experience with the Parameter lib to
write up a convincing "Best practices" section, yet. I suggest rolling
the answers into the other sections of the documentation. Maybe someone
will find a fantastically bad way to use the library so we know what
the Worse Practices are, then if we need a Best Practices we'll do so.

        Doug