From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-06 11:05:30

The library contains the test "test_shared_ptr_132.cpp" which I used to test
backward compatibility for shared_ptr. This is the only serializaiton whose
version is changed between the two versions.

I concede this isn't exhaustive. A truely exhaustive test would take all
the tests we have now, use them to create 1.32 version files, and read them
with 1.33 version code. That would be quite a project. I'm pleased to
encourage anyone who wants to take this on.

Robert Ramey