From: Andrey Melnikov (melnikov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-06 11:59:30

David Abrahams wrote:
> Andrey Melnikov <melnikov_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>David Abrahams wrote:

>>>Avoid the passive voice.
>>>

>>I just quoted a wrong place.. Look at this variant. I changed a lot.
>>
>>----
>>We compiled a version of bjam executable (bjam.exe or bjam) for you, and
>>tested it with Boost release.
>

> You can't say that, because it might not be true. There are platforms
> for which we didn't do that.

We didn't compile, or we didn't test?

The idea of "tested" clause was to convince users that they don't need
to build bjam themselves if there is a precompiled version.

If we didn't compile, I think we can live with this, because later we
tell people what to do if the platform isn't in the list.

Andrey