From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-06 15:12:29

I think that's pretty much on target. I sort of reached my limit of
patience in making shared_ptr backward compatible at all. Then I got to
borland and I sort of gave up on the hope that the intersection of users of
borland and 1.32 shared_ptr serialization would be a null set. If a borland
expert wants to spend some time on this - please be my guest.

Robert Ramey