From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-08 10:06:40

I had in mind some samples of 'stuff' sent to cout, including the input
arguments if appropriate.

You could follow many other Boost examples and add the output at the end of
the examples as a comment:

/*

Output is:

*/

This avoids having to build the code to try it or confirm ones understanding
of what the examples do(though this could be a good idea if looking at it in
detail of course).

(The intro is good).

Paul

Paul A Bristow