From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-08 10:31:40

Markus Schöpflin <markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David Abrahams wrote:
>
>> Markus Schöpflin <markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]> writes:

>>>Dave, in the document I mentioned earlier, reading item 21 (Tracker
>>>Permissions) gives me the impression that there should be a way to add
>>>all users at once.
>>>
>>><quote>
>>>7. To add a project member as a Tracker Technician, select their name
>>>from the box in the "Add These Users" section of the page, then click on
>>>the "add users" button. You may use the "add all users" checkbox to
>>>enable Tracker access for all team members. After adding the users to
>>>the Tracker, change their permissions as needed.
>>></quote>
>>>
>>>Does that help in any way?
>
>> It speeds things up a bit, but there are five trackers, and for each
>> one, after adding all developers, you have to pull down a menu for
>> each developer and set it to "Admin & Tech." It's still a lot of admin.
>> Wouldn't you like to volunteer?
>
> Ok, I'm your man. I'll try to do it over the weekend or early next week.

Ok, you are a Boost project admin for the next seven days. If you can
find the time, it would be good to enable all other capabilities
(other than project admin) for everyone. Anything we can do to make
it easier for people to take on volunteer responsibilities would be a
good thing.

Thanks!

--
Dave Abrahams