From: Andrey Melnikov (melnikov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-08 12:47:07

I can't compile date_time using msvc 7.1. I think this problem is
related to a bug with suffixes I found when I compiled filesysteem library.

When I compile filesystem library with bbv2, I get
boost_filesystem-vc71-1_33.dll instead of
boost_filesystem-vc71-mt-1_33.dll I get with bbv1.

When I use threading=multi switch I get
boost_filesystem-vc71-mt-1_33.dll with bbv2 too.

When I use threading=single switch I getboost_filesystem-vc71-1_33.dll

It looks like threading=single is now set by default, but actual library
is compiled with multithreaded library anyways because vc doesn't have a
possibility to build with both threading=single and runtime-link=dynamic
due to lack of this variant of RTL.

Can anybody reproduce this bug and suggest how to fix it? I cannot fix
it myself, because I don't know bbv2 well.

Andrey