From: Rob Stewart (stewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-08 23:24:53

From: Tobias Schwinger <tschwinger_at_[hidden]>

> Documentation preview (includes three sections):
>
> http://tinyurl.com/dg68y (not yet hyperlinked)
_________________________
Tag Types

> The following code creates the type int __fastcall (int...).
>
> function_type<mpl::vector<int,int>, tag<variadic,fastcall> >::type
                                ^^^^^^^
I suggest changing either the return type or the parameter type
so you don't get "int,int" to make things clearer.

> Default values are selected for properties not specified by the
> tag. The next example creates the type of a function (variadic in
> this case) of the default calling convention. int(int...).

Something got munged here. Here's another try:

   The following expression produces a function type for variadic
   functions with a first parameter of type int which return an
   int. Since a calling convention isn't specified, the default
   calling convention is used.

> function_type<mpl::vector<int,int>, variadic>::type
                                ^^^^^^^
As before, I suggest changing the return or parameter type.

Other than that, I think the page is very good.