From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-10 15:16:12

On Jul 10, 2005, at 9:35 AM, David Abrahams wrote:
> David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:
> A note about the graph library named parameter doc format: it's almost
> inscrutable, and it puts the elements in an order that doesn't
> correspond to their relative emphasis. For example:
[snip good criticisms]

You're absolutely correct, but we're not going to fix that now :)

When we move to using the Parameter library---which I hope to do in
stages soon after 1.33.0 is released---we'll need to update the
documentation style for the BGL algorithms. I also hope to switch to
Quickbook for the documentation and figure out how to integrate the
Python bindings better. Perhaps we could build docstrings from the
Quickbook source, so that all of the BGL-Python documentation is
accessible from within Python, and generated from the same source?

I appreciate your comments on the documentation, and will try to take
them into account when we redesign the BGL algorithm documentation for
the Parameter lib.

        Doug