From: Sean Childs (s_childs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-10 23:20:42

Do you think that line can be safely removed? Here is the description of
the option (-v, I'm assuming it's a compiler option that's being turned on):

"When the Debug Info In OBJs option is on, debugging information is
included in your .OBJ files. The compiler passes this option to the
linker so it can include the debugging information in the .EXE file. For
debugging, this option treats C++ inline functions as normal functions.

You need debugging information to use either the integrated debugger or
the standalone Turbo Debugger."

In any case, I'll see if I can update the compiler too.