From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-11 15:04:18

On 7/11/05, Fernando Cacciola <fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> "Felipe Magno de Almeida" <felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden]> escribió en el
> >
> > Isnt that the boost::ref goal? Or am I missing something?
> >
> No it isn't... and becasue your're asking, is evident that the
> documentation for this is still inadequate.

Its goal is to be used in template functions where a functor was
supposed to be used, where copy construction in the functor is to be
avoided(like algorithms with expensive copy constructors functors)?
So, the boost::reference_wrapper wasnt suppose to be used in client code is it?

Could you shed me some light?

> Fernando Cacciola
> SciSoft

Thanks in advance,
Felipe.

--
   Felipe Magno de Almeida
Developer from synergy and Computer Science student from State