From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-11 23:25:00

Douglas Gregor wrote:
> The inspection report shows that we have a bunch of little fixes to
> make before we release. Please check it out and fix whatever you can:
>
> http://www.boost.org/regression-logs/inspection_report.html

Ooops! I'm responsible for almost half the violations. I'll fix this soon.

A number of the broken links in the iostreams docs are supposed to point to the
document at http://www.boost.org/doc/html/CopyConstructible.html. I used a
relative path so that users without full time web access would be directed to
their own hard drives. I've verified that (at least some of) these relative
links are correct, under the assumption that the document
$(BOOST_ROOT)/doc/html/CopyConstructible.html will be present in the
distribution.

What's the policy for linking to documents in the directory doc/html?

Jonathan