From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-12 02:17:12

Robert Ramey wrote:

> I used patch in merger your patch into my copy. I've also checked
> that I have on line 44:
>
> #if !BOOST_WORKAROUND( BORLANDC, BOOST_TESTED_AT( 0x564) )
> using namespace boost;
> #endif
>
> Note the !
>
> I got my free borland 5.6? from a borland website. I'm really sure
> whether I should have 0x564 or ox560 above.
>
> Hmm - a mystery to me.

OK, now you have committed to CVS I can see the problem <g>

The __BORLANDC__ macro that is tested for should have two underscores
either side, i.e.
 _ _ B O R L A N D C _ _

The version in CVS uses singe underscores, so will not be detected.

I suspect this will be an artefact of newsreaders or email clients. I
know mine 'helpfully' translates underscores into requests to underline
instead, so I guess we need to be extra careful when handling these
identifiers in mailed code.

AlisdairM