From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-12 21:58:44

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:06:43 -0400, Beman Dawes wrote

> > |date_time|
> > testlocal_time_input_facet: cw-9_4
> > testtime_input_facet: cw-9_4
>
> I've finally emailed Jeff call stack traces for both of these.
> Hopefully that will help.

Odd thing is that this has been passing for over a week....nothing has changed
so I don't it must be one of those nasty problems :-(

I haven't got the stack trace email - not sure what happened maybe to big -
forget to hit send? Perhaps you need to upload them to the vault or something...

Jeff

BTW -- PLEASE EVERYONE -- when you reply to one of these regression
notifications and narrow the discussion please retitle mail. It's boring to
have to look thru mail after mail to see if your library is involved.