From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-13 11:36:51

I want to create a web page for Boost in which each compiler supported by Boost
is listed with the name of the preprocessor which needs to be examined to
determine the compiler version, and the numbers, in hex or decimal, which
correspond to each version. The web page would be in the form of a simple table,
but any good CSS expert can spruce it up.

Currently I have on my Windows machine, Microsoft VC6, VC7, VC7.1, Borland BCB3,
BCB4, BCB5, and BCB6, and Comeau 4.3.3. I need information about any other
Windows compiler/versions which Boost supports as well as information about any
Linux compilers and other compilers.

be helpful, or perhaps the reuslts of indivbidual regression tests, such as
config_info.cpp, which I believe tells that information, are available.