From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-14 10:47:37

Douglas Gregor <doug.gregor <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The inspection report shows that we have a bunch of little fixes to
> make before we release. Please check it out and fix whatever you can:
>
> http://www.boost.org/regression-logs/inspection_report.html

range
-----
libs/range/doc/intro.html: unlinked file

This is completely wrong. The file is linked from

libs/range/index.html

what am I missing?

ptr_container
libs/ptr_container/doc/comp_associative_ptr_container.sh: filename > 31 chars
libs/ptr_container/doc/comp_reversible_ptr_container.sh: filename > 31 chars
libs/ptr_container/doc/tut1.html: unlinked file
libs/ptr_container/doc/tut2.html: unlinked file

fixed.

br

Thorsten