From: Lucas Galfaso (lgalfaso_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-14 20:37:29

Hi

> I am defining a macro,
>
> BOOST_PARAMETER_KEYWORD(tag_namespace, name)
>
> that declares a keyword for the Parameter library. It has to be used
> at namespace scope. I have the option to define it so that correct
> usage requires a trailing semicolon, or so that the trailing semicolon
> is forbidden. Unfortunately I don't have the ability to make it
> optional. Which should I choose?

The normal use for marcros do not requiere you to place an extra semicolon.
Macros are not function calls and should be treated different. The fact that
some people do not like macros and they think they polute the code, they
have two choices, you can embrase the use of macros, or just live with them
as macros are not going to be removed from the standard.

\TM