From: Brian Allison (brian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-15 10:38:29

   David Abrahams wrote:

     I don't know about the priorities of the rest of Boost, but I guess
     purity is a lower priority for me than some other things.

    FWIW, this tells me that I made the better choice to observe Boost,
   but not incorporate it yet if at all. At least, until I know what the
   highest priority are WRT Boost design.
    What are the most important issues for the designers of Boost?
    Please - I'm not trying to offend, but when I'm able to observe
   Boost's algebra of design issues then it'll mean either that I *can*
   incorporate Boost or that I need not spend time reading the mailing
   list anymore. Either way, it'll mean more of the only irreplaceable
   commodity (time).
     :)
   thanks,
   Brian