From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 06:18:21

Yes I've just clicked Firefox 1.0.4 on this link and the following is just
one example of the display problems

"
Important

The index expression args[…] always yields a reference that is bound
either to the actual argument passed by the caller or, if no argument is
explicitly specified, to the specified default value.

2.5.2 Getting More Realistic

Now it's time to put some more realistic defaults in place. We'll have to
give up our print statements—at least if we want to see the defaults
work—because as we mentioned, the default values of these parameters
generally aren't printable.

"

HTH

Paul