From: Jason Hise (chaos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-21 14:06:00

I don't have time at the moment to respond to anything in individual
emails (but thanks for the large amount of interest!). I just thought I
should mention that there was another template parameter that I left out
of my previous description for the sake of simplicity: Name. This would
exist solely so that different singletons of the same type could exist
within the same application, and the category could then be specialized
for just one specific type/name pair, for all singletons of a given
type, or for all singletons with the same name. The name itself could
simply be a forward declared and undefined struct. I'll post a code
example later if this description doesn't explain the idea well.

-Jason