From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-25 14:26:05

Douglas Gregor <doug.gregor_at_[hidden]> writes:

> The source code for Boost 1.33.0 is now frozen. Please do not check in
> any changes to the Boost source code without my explicit permission.
> You may still update parts of Boost that do not affect the regression
> tests in any way, until we have our final freeze of the entire tree at
> 11PM EST on Wednesday.

What are we going to do about the mysterious Boost.Python/VC7.1
failures that suddenly appeared over the weekend without any recent
changes to Boost.Py?onh I can't reproduce the problems here. They all
seem to be related to compressed_pair, which hasn't changed in months.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting