From: Graham (Graham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-26 07:35:13

Hi,

I enclose a basic set of headers [in a single file for simplicity at
this stage] so that the set of functions to provide Unicode character
data can be discussed.

I believe that the core functions calls will probably end up using
functions pointers so that different DLLs can use the same functionality
and still have the implementation be transparent, and that the function
pointers will the retrieved during an initialise call.

Does anybody have any strong opinions on this?

Once the Unicode.h contents are agreed then I hope - if it is agreed
quickly - to implement the necessary data generators to implement it.

Once that is done then a string implementation should be fairly quick to
implement.

I welcome comments.

Yours,

Graham Barnett

BEng, MCSD/ MCAD .Net, MCSE/ MCSA 2003, CompTIA Sec+