From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-28 10:09:41

These particular ones are due to the fact that I've never been able to force
the order of tests with bjam. Those tests attempt to load archives which
haven't been created yet. If one doesn'st clean out the $TMPDIR, these
errors don't occur the next time. Using the markup to indicate - fails
sometimes resulted in a misleading marking of the passing tests (If I
remember correctly) so I just had to leave it. That is, the "fail" are
really artifacts of the bjam implementation.

Robert Ramey