From: FlSt_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-08-01 06:30:19

Hello.

I uploaded a new version of the junction comparison of ranges to boost
sandbox file vault ( flos_junction_v6.zip ). When find it useful or you
have critism on the implementation tell it to me. There is still the
naming problem, i don't want call them junctions. Has anyone an idea?

A short description of the usage, because the example is more something
like a test (to much macros):

#include<junction.hpp>
using namespace boost;
    set<int> a;
    vector<int> b;

    // fill a and b with values

    if( any_of( a ) >= all_of( b ) ) { ... }

There are four functions for creating junction-objects from a range:
 any_of, all_of, one_of and none_of and you can compre the objects with
one of the comparion operators (==,!=,<,<=,>,>=). You also can use
something different when you write:

any_of( a ).do_comparison( <Function object>, all_of( b ) ); The
function object exspected is bool(element_type,element_type) wheather
element_type is the type of a range element.

I also plan to implement something more similar to the perl junctions as
a extension of set-container. Who is interested? I think this needs
more discussion about the client interface and the implementation as the
comparisons.

Sincerly
  Florian.