From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-02 06:44:15

Rob Stewart writes:
> From: Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]>
>>
>> The draft version of user-centric regression reports is now available at
>> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_33_0/user/summary_release.html
>> (http://tinyurl.com/bamym). If you'd like to comment on
>> usability/presentation of these before they go public with the
>> release, now it's time :).
>
> It is difficult to find a particular platform/library combination
> when the platform is in one of the middle columns. A platform
> view would be helpful.

FWIW, each box has a tooltip saying what exactly it corresponds to
(not that it's a final/ideal solution by any means).

> IOW, I'd want to be able to find what was supported for my
> compiler and OS, so a view that shows the information for my
> platform would be most helpful.

Yes, that would be a big improvement from usability standpoint, but
unfortunately we don't have resources to implement it just now. The
next major release will have it for sure.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering