From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-02 10:54:59

Peter Dimov wrote:
> I'm forwarding the following post from boost-users
>
> http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2005/08/12938.php
>
> since it describes a pretty severe configuration problem on Mac OS X that
> apparently leads to inconsistent definitions of BOOST_HAS_THREADS and all
> kinds of interesting ODR violations.

I think that problem is fixed. The original post doesn't mention the
Boost version so it's hard to be sure. The checks for threading and the
type of target getting built is considerably more complicated now than
just the TARGET_CARBON check :-)

It would be awesome if the original poster could test with 1.33 to make
sure it's fixed.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything