From: Chiedo Acholonu (chiedo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-02 13:17:33

I'm using boost 1.33 and recently tried to build the signals dll using the
darwin toolset. I then created a simple Xcode project called TestSignals
to test it was working correctly. The project only contains the
maximum.cpp example file (/boost-root/libs/signals/examples/maximum.cpp)
linked against the signals dynamic library. The project builds just fine,
but when I run the app, Xcode crashes with:

"TestSignals has exited due to signal 10 (SIGBUS)."

Here is a piece of the crash log (I can send the full log on request):

---
Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes:      KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000000
Thread 0 Crashed:
0 maximum.ob 0x0040c844 std::less<int>::operator()(int const&, int const&)
const + 48 (stl_function.h:227)
---
I tried using different example files, and they all crash.  The library is
built multithreaded and I do define BOOST_SIGNALS_DYN_LINK in my project.
I'm running on Tiger 10.4.2 using Xcode 2.1.  Has anyone tried this or run
into a similar problem?
Thanks,
Chiedo