From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-02 21:34:53

As of version 0.9.5, posted yesterday, xpressive is close enough to v1.0
for me to feel comfortable putting it up for review. Could it please be
added to the queue?

BTW, GMane apparantly dropped the following msg, which I sent yesterday:

  << Background >>
xpressive is a TR1 regex work-alike that also accepts regexes as
expression templates and lets regexes nest and call each other recursively.

  << Significant changes since 0.9.3 >>
- c_regex_traits to wrap the global C locale
- null_regex_traits for searching non-char data
- doc and test improvements
- bugs in static regexes and Unicode support squashed

  << Download >>
xpressive.zip at:
http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/vault/index.php?directory=eric_niebler

   << Docs >>
http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/libs/xpressive

Note: You can consider this the xpressive 1.0 release candidate. All
that remains is to add more tests and documentation, and perhaps a tweak
to the traits interface.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting