From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-03 09:28:47

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Douglas Gregor <doug.gregor_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Miércoles, Agosto 3, 2005 4:05 pm
Asunto: [boost] [1.33.0] Checklist for RC2

> These are the issues we need to resolve before I can roll RC2,
> which is
> likely to become the final release:
>
> - Jonathan Turkanis needs a picture
> - Fix remaining broken links
> - iostreams: Document how to get bzip2/gzip iostreams to work
> in
> more/getting_started.html
> - regex: Decide what to do about std::equal bug in VC++ 8.0
> beta (it
> *is* a beta, and it *is* a compiler bug)

Hi, I posted about the following several times, but the
message went unnoticed. Maybe it is a misunderstanding
from my part, but the "getting started" page lists
Boost.Serialization as not autolinkable and not
dyanmically linkable. I think this is no longer true
in Boost 1.33 (but I might be wrong.) I would have
taken care of the problem myself, but currently
I can't access the CVS, as I'm on vacation. I'd
be greateful if someone can correct this bit. Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo