From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-03 09:39:01

Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Matt Doyle writes:
>>> The draft version of user-centric regression reports is now
>>> available at
>>> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_33_
>>> 0/user/summary_release.html
>>> (http://tinyurl.com/bamym). If you'd like to comment on
>>> usability/presentation of these before they go public with the
>>> release, now it's time :).
>>
>> I liked the idea of having hyper-links to the details but I think the older
>> 1.32 version was more readable.
>
> This one --
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/1_32_0/developer/summary_release.html?

It occurs to me that we should try to clear the "unexpected pass" cells by
either confirming that we've worked around the problems that were
causing failures or fixing the test so it actually tests something.
Obviously these are lower priority than failure cells would be, but if
something is passing unexpectedly, we ought to know why.