From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-03 11:32:41

> 1. They violate the library naming/branding conventions
> (http://www.boost.org/more/discussion_policy.htm#lib_names)

Mainly they're just inconsistent, I think my eyes must have glazed over
during editing.

Looking through the lists, the ones that look neatest to me are those that
are capitalised, but without the "Boost." prefix which looks a little "busy"
when you have a long list.

So is a form like this OK: " Lyx uses many parts of Boost, including Array,
Bind, Regex, Type Traits, Function, and Signals. "?

> 2. How shall we get http://www.boost.org/libs/python/projects.html
> integrated into it?

It needs someone to step up and do the editing, it's not hard, but it sure
is tedious I'm afraid.

I'm packing up for the day here now, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do much
with this tomorrow either :-(

John.