From: FlSt_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-08-03 14:47:48

David Abrahams wrote:

>Rob Stewart <stewart_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>From: David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]>

>>>I think that's right. These things reflect the syntax and semantics
>>>of english, not of math anymore.
>>>

>>That's always a bad sign! ;-)
>>

>Not when english expresses what we mean more concisely.

I think that a clean mathematical definition of a topic like this would
be a good idea.
Furthermore I uploaded a new implementation of my junctions calss to the
sanbox file vault junction/boost_junction_v8.zip and a draft of a
document which describes the junctions from a mathematical view. (It's
just a draft and the notation needs to be explained)
Lambda is removed from the current version, because to many compilers
don't compile this. I'm using boost::bind instead to change the operands
order.

Sincerly
  Florian

Sincerly