From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-04 10:09:26

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Eelis van der Weegen <gmane_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Jueves, Agosto 4, 2005 9:00 am
Asunto: [boost] [1.33.0 RC1] Possible regression in multi_index

> I'm having trouble compiling a source file consisting of the
> following single line:
>
> #include <boost/multi_index/ordered_index.hpp>
>
> Using gcc 3.3.5, I get the following error:
[...]
> error: no
> class template named `archive_exception' in `boost::archive'

Hi Eelis, thank you very much for the report. This is
indeed a bug in ordered_index.hpp, I forgot to add an
include defining archive_exceptions. As it happens, I've
got a local test that checks that every header in
Boost.MultiIndex correctly compiles when included in isolation,
but the compiler I'm using does not implement 2-phase lookup
and didn't catch this one...

Are fixes still allowed to go to RC2? If so, I'd
appreciate if someone could check the attached
boost/multi_index/ordered_index.hpp replacement. It merely
adds an additional include to solve Eelis' report,
and I've locally checked it doesn't break anything.
I cannot commit it myself, since I don't have CVS
write access these days. I'm also sorry I can't send
the fix as a diff file, but I don't have any diffing tool
here --the change boils down to a new line at position
65.

Thank you for your help,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo