From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-04 20:54:15

On 08/04/2005 08:39 PM, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Larry Evans writes:
[snip]
>>mpl doc files are now created from .rst files, but I recall some mention
>>of migrating to .qbk files.
>
> The MPL docs specifically are not migrating anywhere.

OK, I'll try .rst then, but I thought I remember David A. saying that
the only reason he wasn't migrating to quickbook from ReStruturedText
was because emacs had an rst-mode but not a qbk-mode. I thought he
asked from help in creating such an emacs mode. Of course, now
that you mention no intention of migrating, I suppose he was talking
about other libraries beside mpl.