From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-05 01:20:26

On 8/5/05, Felipe Magno de Almeida <felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> template <typename T, typename U>
> struct sort_hierarchy_pred : mpl::not_<
> boost::is_base_and_derived<T, U>
> >::type
> {
> };

Sorry, already discovered the problem. (I had searched for some time
the problem a while ago and just found out now).

It seems to be the >::type, that way I think it will evaluate
is_base_and_derived even when not needed, turning it in a O(n^2)
complexity.
The mpl::not makes no sense either, and is faulting a typename before
mpl::not if I was to use >::type.

It is incredible I passed so much time to find this.

--
   Felipe Magno de Almeida
Developer from synergy and Computer Science student from State