From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-05 02:45:21

"Bronek Kozicki" <brok_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> http://www.boost-consulting.com/boost/libs/parameter
>
> I noticed funny character "<span class="doublesize">â‹®</span>" on this
> page, just below "core::depth_first_search(dfs_params()(a0,a1));". It's
> in few other places, too.

This is Unicode character 0x22ee, which is 3 dots on top of each other, the
vertical ellipsis. I guess it's included directly because there isn't a
standard entity name for it.

BTW, Dave, it's probably worth running Tidy over the HTML, since it picks up a
few things, such as nested <a> tags, and id's that clash with name's
(e.g. table-of-contents is both an id on a DIV, and a name on an A tag, which
is not allowed)

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams