From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-05 04:55:56

> The html tables created by the Jamfile.v2 and type_traits.qbk
> in parent directory have no delimiters between columns and rows
> without a boostbook.css in the html directory. A copy of the
> boostbook.css from:
>
> libs/python/doc/tutorial/doc/html
>
> seems to work.

Where are you building the documentation from? The intent is that type
traits along with all the other documentation gets built from
boost-path/doc, in which case all the stylesheets are present (and a version
of that documentation should ship in the zip). The Jamfile in
libs/type_traits/doc is purely for testing/development purposes, which is
why I didn't bother adding any stylesheets etc to cvs.

John.