From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-05 08:07:28

On 08/05/2005 07:45 AM, John Maddock wrote:
>>>Where are you building the documentation from? The intent is that type
>>
>>From $(BOOST_ROOT)/libs/type_traits/doc.
>

> OK, I've just made two convenience changes:
>
> 1) The Jamfile copies the necessary graphics and css files into the local
> directory.
> 2) The Jamfile emits a warning message telling you not to build from that
> directory unless you just want to test the Type Traits doc build rather than
> update your installed docs.

OK. Thanks John. Apparently I've misunderstood how bjam works.
I somehow thought that, even when a Jamfile.v2 was invoked from
a higher level directory, it behaved the same as when it was
invoked from the Jamfile.v2 directory. I guess you expected
$(BOOST_ROOT)/libs/type_traits/doc/Jamfile.v2 to be called from
maybe $(BOOST_ROOT)/Jamfile.v2 and in that way, the boostbook.css
file would be found. Hm..., but the index.html file created has:

  <link rel="stylesheet" href="boostbook.css" type="text/css">

so I'm still a little confused about how it can work since the
above href seems to require that there be a boostbook.css in the
same directory as the generated index.html file.