From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-06 09:27:01

Bo Liu wrote:
> Hello Martin,
>
> Can you tell me how you got the following
> more-than-one-instance error resolved?

I didn't do anything at all; someone else must have fixed it.
I just ran the test. Jonathan, can you answer the question?

Aleksey, perhaps it would be a good idea to generate some robots file
that will ask search engines to ignore the error message pages. The
pages are quite volatile and it's likely they're gone away before
someone finds them through Google or some other search engine.
(This doesn't apply to regression status pages for a release, of course)

Regards,