From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-07 11:37:04

On Aug 7, 2005, at 9:14 AM, David Abrahams wrote:
> I just realized that Boost.Parameter contains a dependency on
> boost/python/detail/is_xxx.hpp that I meant to fix before release by
> moving is_xxx.hpp into boost/detail. I'm certainly willing to wait
> until after 1.33.0 to fix this, but people complained bitterly about
> dependencies on boost/python/detail/indirect_traits.hpp before I did
> the same refactorization there. Doug, what do you think?

I'm guessing that people won't be so bitter about dependencies in the
Parameter lib because it is new this release. Wasn't the
indirect_traits issue so problematic because it was introduced into
several well-established libraries that didn't have dependencies on
Python headers?

I'm actually building the RC2 archives right now, so I'd prefer to
leave this change post-1.33.0.

        Doug