From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-09 14:49:18

Peter Simons wrote:
> Also, when you display the page with lynx(1), the new
> version has the navigation coming _after_ the text, at the
> bottom of the page (which is bad), whereas on the current
> Boost pages the navigation is shown at the top. I suspect
> other text-only browsers will have the same problem.

The ordering of the menu after the text is intentional. It is designed
to put the more important textual content first to prevent from being
presented with a long navigation menu at the top. And hence not have to
paginate down to get to the text.

Why do you think it "is bad" ?

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything