From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-11 03:36:04

robert kraus wrote:

> Hi,
> when I compile with: -O0 to -O2 my programs compile
> and work fine, but when I switch to -O3 I get
> compilation errors (shortened, see below).

You've shortened the errors to the point where the actual error isn't
shown! That makes it pretty hard to know what went wrong :)

> Is this my fault (maybe I shouldnt use optimizations?

If the optimisation level affects whether the code compiles then it is a
likely to be a compiler bug. You should report it to RedHat's bugzilla,
since you are using a RedHat build of GCC.

jon