From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-13 10:48:48

As usual a very complete analysis from martin ecker. Its amazing to me that
you can understand things at this level of detail.

I had concluded that there would never be more than one instance of a
extended_type_info object created for the same type. So it would be more
efficient to just compare the addresses. Now I see (I think) how this
assumption can be wrong. I don't see an easier fix than putting back the
old code.

I would like to add a couple of new tests to test this kind of thing. You
don't have anything suitable for this do you?

Robert Ramey