From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-14 10:05:42

Larry Evans wrote:
> How can I delete an empty directory I've previously created?
> I can delete a file, but not a directory, AFAICT.

Only an admin can do that, which would be me. Which directory do you
want to remove?

And a general FYI... The sandbox vault will be unavailable tonight so I
can account for this:

( 2005-08-11 13:17:39 - Project Web Service ) As per the previous
announcement in the sitewide newsletter sent on 2005-02-28, the project
home directories on the project web servers will be mounted read-only on
2005-08-15 at 9:00 AM. We highly recommend moving to a database storage
mechanism (the MySQL server we provide) or the new directory tree
provided for all data writing needs from the project web servers. This
operation is described in the following site document:
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=4297&group_id=1#permissions

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything