Boost logo

Boost :

From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-15 08:43:58

"David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote

> IMO we ought to wait to see whether there are any problems big enough
> to warrant doing a 1.33.1. It might be worth while if we could get
> FOREACH and typeof previews into a patch release, since new libraries
> don't destabilize anything old (?)

Typeof doesn't modify anything old.

However we are planning to do some porting, and refactor our tests before we
are ready to release. If the next release is comming sooner than in a
couple of month, we may adjust our plans accordingly.


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at