From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-16 14:52:17

Martin Bonner <martin.bonner_at_[hidden]> writes:

> [...]

Those things don't generally happen, because we have an unwritten
policy of coding for the ideal and asking users to jump through a few
extra hoops when using a substandard compiler. See, for example,
http://www.boost.org/libs/mpl/doc/tutorial/incomplete-support-for.html

> c) Features that are not implemented because the library maintainer has
> spent her limited time on maintaining support for older compilers.

That's velocity.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting